Wednesday 29 March 2017

"Singing B'Day rhymes" - Birthday Card with Dies and Punches


Birthday Card with Dies and Punches
Hi Friends, I am sharing a Birthday Card today and this is my first creation with stamps and dies from Heartfelt creations...I was so excited to use them! Apart from this I have used another die from Marianne designs and my craft punch to create the border.
I just love the outcome using all these together in my one card


My handmade flowers made with Sunrise lily set...



I used my color pencils to add colors to this beautiful stamped scene. Stamp set is from Heartfelt creations "Fiddle Frog".
Happy Birthday die cut is from X Cut by Do crafts.

I have also added some shimmer dust to my flowers..


Here I have used a piece of vellum with gold designs on it, it was taken from a wedding invite. 
Then created the border using my craft punch and added it to the bottom of my card. I was happy because this vellum was thick enough to hold my card!


I hope you like my card! Do share with me :)
Thanks for visiting and Have a Great Day!!

Linking my card to following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge (More than one Die or Punch)

Stamping Sensations Challenge (Close to Nature)

613 Avenue Create ( Anything Goes with Stamping)

City Crafter Challenge Blog (Flowers)



















Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog (Anything Goes)

Crafty Card Makers Challenge (Spring)


9 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The image is so cute!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Love the design and the details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite impressive, great job on the embellishing, love the flowers, well I love it all! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priyanka - you have created a wonderfully romantic scene! My husband just came in and said: "Oooohhh... I like that one!" That is high praise from him - LOL! Love your choice of the green paper, the lattice die and the 3-D flowers... all of which frame your scene beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ginny. I am so delighted to know this that you & your husband both loved my card! A great praise for me! :)

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card for our challenge! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative card. Lots of wonderful details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Birthday card with great flowers! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the added sparkle on the flowers! The vellum is gorgeous and was a great way to recycle!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.