Saturday 30 April 2016

Colorful Layout

Hello Friends,

I am back with a simple yet beautiful layout to share with you all. My creation is inspired by this month's Lulupu challenge. I picked up some lovely colors and shapes from the mood board to create this layout.
So here it is




It's a hanging layout! I mounted it on a piece of mdf board and pierced two holes to hang it with a metal chain.



Used plenty of fussy cut flowers and leaves along with some mulberry and other paper flowers. Base for the photo was prepared using all my scraps of pattern papers. Added some tiny sparkling stars near the circles and few sequins here and there. Sentiment on the die cut and the mini butterfly was covered with glossy accents.

Some close ups, 





Stamped some tiny blue leaves with hand drawn dots in peach color at the corners of my layout.

I hope you like it! Do share, I love to read what you say!
Thanks for visiting!
Happy weekend!

Linking to
Lulupu Challenge


My inspiration was beautiful colors and shapes. Added chevron pattern, colorful circles inspired by bokeh, peach color dots and blue stamped leaves inspired by blue-peach color designs, tiny stars inspired by tiny golden stars and black base for the photo with white chipboard sentiment and yellow lace inspired by sunshine pic!

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! I love the design and the colors!! The details you added are so fabulous!! What a gorgeous hanging this is!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! Your encouraging words always make me smile! :)

      Delete
  2. This is really wonderful and a great way to hang the layout like that! I loved the detailing and composition! Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu ! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suchi! I'm so happy you liked it! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow its perfect creation for the Lulupu moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow its perfect creation for the Lulupu moodboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I am glad to see you on my blog :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is so, so beautiful. Love the soft soothing colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Lulupu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I am glad you liked it :)

      Delete

You may also like.