Monday 18 April 2016

Butterfly CAS Card

Hello Friends!

Sharing a simple and quick card, again made with Jane's Doodles stamp sets. My previous Fancy Fold Card was made using same stamp set but in different stamps.

Here is my card




Background was stamped in leafy designs and mini flowers. Butterfly was stamped, coloured and fussy cut. Added a pinky border for some contrast and tiny rhinestones to it.
That was all for today, I hope you like my card!
Do tell me how is it! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Great day!

Entering my card to following challenges:
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Simplicity



AAA Cards-AG but Clean and Simple only!


Paru's Card Making Challenges (AG)


                                     

7 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love how you stamped the background!! The butterfly is stunning!! The pink border with rhinestones is a perfect touch!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the custom made pp with stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your background. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the black and white with the pop of pink. cute card! thanks for linking up to curtain call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! LOVE the background made with stamps! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.