Tuesday 26 January 2016

Fun with Pastels!

Hello Everyone!!
January is coming to an end & it seems to pass so quickly! I am running short of time since I have so many projects to share which are still pending! 
So here is a colourful card to share,



This is my first time I used inks, pastels, stencils and some doodling, while making this card. And a new pretty "Smile" puff sticker!
I started with a white card stock & stenciled some designs using pigment ink. Then rubbed oil pastels all over using my fingers to blend the colours. The fun part was when the stenciled design started changing its colour due to the effect of pastels, & i loved the mixed shades! Hearts & bubbles were doodled using pastels & white signo gel pen. Then outlined them using a black marker.
Created few more patterns in the background using pastels and finally some inking at the edges of the card. That was all & it was ready in half an hour :) I was happy with the end result since I had no idea what it will end up with when I started without any planning!
I hope you like it. Do share :)
Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

Linking to
All Sorts challenge (Valentines Day)
Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge (Love is in the air+red)
Mod Squad challenge (Love is in the air)
Peek-a-boo designs (Ag+Indian flag colours any three) (I used saffron, blue & white)



11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, colorful card. I LOVE your doodling, very creative!!! Great design, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along this week over at the
    Mod Squad Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the colorful layout :) makes me feel cheerful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A glorious Valentines creation and super colours Priyanka.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely wonderful card! I am so glad to see a piece that is so full of color and energy! It has a beautiful sense of movement and happiness. You combined a lot of different patterns and shapes very skillfully and I thought it was so clever of you to use a color dot on the letter i in smile! Thanks so much for sharing such a refreshing and clever piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love this, so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunningly beautiful project created and love the way you have played with the right colours !! Thanks for joining us at the challenge
    Sharada Dilip
    DT PEEK-A-BOO DESIGNS

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.