Wednesday 16 December 2015

Season's Greetings

Hello Crafters!! :)

Here is my another festive card for this month




I started with a white cardstock & stenciled different patterns using pigment ink. I bought this stencil from a local craft store & it has so many wonderful shapes!
My pretty red rose is made using glitter foam sheet & the yellow one with a thick handmade sheet. Leaves were stamped, sponged with inks & were fussy cut. 
Christmas tree is made using a pattern paper, mounted over the card using foam tape, with tiny red rhinestones, golden sequins & a star.
Some tiny snowflakes hanging from the border & a small Christmas stocking ready for the gifts!

I hope you like my card! Do tell me I love to read your comments :)
Thanks for stopping by!! & Have a great day!!

Linking to
Cardz TV (Christmas/Winter)
Scrap & Craft Inspiration (Anything Christmas)
ICR Coasteride Recipe Challenge -Pinch of sequins (on Christmas tree), 1 gold string. Topping: stencil with ink.






6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flowers and the little snowflakes!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the stenciled background!! The tree and flowers are so pretty!! What a beautiful card this is!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your foam rose is super gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.