Saturday 28 November 2015

Pocket Memories!!

Hello Friends :)

I have a mini album to share today. I really enjoyed making this album. This is my first time doing such a miniature project & that too an album. It is made up with an empty tablets carton & a soap carton, yes both combined to add more leafs to my album!!
But love this recycling! I was inspired by Rupa's albums (Rupastofa) to make it & add some vintage look!

Have a look at my mini,

Mini Album

Mini Album

Mini Album
It has a small insert tag to close & bind this album.
I have used a handmade orange paper for front & back cover, inked the design using stencils. Small tiles at the corner are small foam pieces painted with acrylics & crackle medium to add some texture. I want the cracks to be visible but my camera ignored it!
Spine is made up of coloured burlap & pierced an eyelet to hang these pretty charms, few beads & a little dolphin painted in green, golden & copper shades, it was from an old key chain.
The inside of my album:

Mini Album
Some tiny tags here, the pocket holding the tags is covered with hand stitched vellum & added vintage border above the vellum. My album has both sided pages to add extra memories


Mini Album

These smaller flaps are made from soap carton, glued to the tablet carton & then covered with pattern papers.
Mini Album

A tiny chipboard butterfly & ticket label is from my vintage paper collection. A small twine crossed on two buttons to open the flap. Here it opens..

Mini Album


Mini Album

This small stamp on the tag is again from my vintage paper collection.
Mini Album


Mini Album

Mini Album

Hope you enjoyed this album. Do tell me!! I love to read your comments :)
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful day :)

Linking it to



7 comments:

  1. Awesome make and Rupa did a fab tutorial for this type album! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! Nanette, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning...so intricate...and nice use of colours... Btw what have you used for the spine of the album?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. For the spine I have used burlap fabric and it was painted with acrylics and copper dust.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome, loved the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Lulupu - Make a Mini Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats lovely ! Thank you so much for the shout out and so hapy to have inspired you Priyanka. Yey...glad to know you are bitten by the "recycle bug". Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words & visiting my blog!! :)

      Delete

You may also like.